10.15.2011

Outlier Style


At Phoenix Fashion Week 2011, I was walking around the style villa before the runway shows and I came across Daniela Escobar and Yaiza Brown's booth. I immediately ventured towards the booth set up because of any woman's reason. Jewelry. Their extremely fun and bright jewelry immediately stood out to me and fun and bright in jewelry is my two favorite elements in jewelry to have!
When I started talking to the two girls, I instantly fell in love with them and their jewelry. Plus, they are stylist's! I had Escobar and Brown send over a bio about how they got started and a little bit of information on their jewelry!

"Outlier Style was founded in April 2009 by Daniela Escobar and Yaiza Brown, 2 friends that met and realized they were meant to expand and grow together, as a business and as people.
      Outlier Style was born with the idea in mind of upgrading people's wardrobe with fun, affordable and chic jewelry, hosting private parties for friends and friends of friends! Eventually, they decided to expand to hair salons, yoga studios, gyms, etc., making it accessible to the public.
The aesthetic is always unique, stylish, chic and funky, keeping the passion for fashion at a super affordable price, with a wide selection of accessories and clothing."

Daniela Escobar: "I knew that I wanted to be involved in the fashion business when I realized that I could go to any shop, whether it was a high end or thrift store and find the potential in any piece, regardless of the price".

Yaiza Brown: "To me, fashion has always been my escape, my form of expression, my inspiration. I've never found it necessary to spend thousands of dollars to look like a million bucks; all you need is imagination and an eye for details".

Escobar and Brown also are stylist's and offer personal shopping services.
They wanted to be available to help women and men express their style with unique looks based on their body shapes and personality.
They love getting dress everyday and that's why they started the styling business, they wanted to help people get that feeling of feeling great and once they started, they couldn't go back to their past, of who they used to be.
Escobar and Brown's motto is " BE TRENDY NOT SPENDY", They specialize in making people look great for a lot less"

Check them out at:
http://www.outlierstyle.com/
Contact them at:
outlierstyle@gmail.com